Thank You for Choosing Therapy Works Together
Thank you for choosing Therapy Works Together to help meet your communication goals. We know that you have many options to choose from and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you with this important process.
Please review the policies below. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us using the email or phone number below.
My door is always open,
Michelle Moyal, M.S., CCC-SLP
Clinical Director & Founder
Office Policies and More:
Please take a moment to review the office policies below.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Your credit card is stored securely on Stripe, and not with Therapy Works Together.
- For convenience, your credit card will automatically be charged by our office after the session is completed. So you do not need to contact us to pay for any additional sessions.
- All time is prorated at the base rate you have signed up for. For example:
- 30 minute session = Rate 1
- 45 minute session = Rate 1 x 1.5
- 60 minute session = Rate 1 x 2
- You are charged for a package when first signing up; Subsequently you are charged for an additional package after the time has been used up. If you prefer to be charged for one session at a time, please contact us.
- If you do not use all of the time in your package, you will be refunded once you terminate services.
- There are no refunds for any package time paid for after 6 months.
- This is not a membership/subscription service.
- Please do not discuss any payment questions with your therapist, as our they are solely responsible for your care and treatment.
- If you have any questions charges, please contact our customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-212-655-7696.
If you ever need to cancel/change your session, please contact your speech therapist at least 24 hours in advance.
No Show Fees for Cancellations Less than 24 hours or No Shows:
Cancellation of an evaluation with less than 24 hour notice: $100.00.
Cancellation of a therapy session: charge of 100% of the session fee for any therapy session
The time slot that you have chosen is reserved solely for you.
We do not double-book patients and are unable to add a patient who is on our waiting list to a cancelled session when we are given less than 24 hours notice.
If there are more than 4 cancellations that are less than 24 hours we may need to give up your time slot.
- This cancellation policy applies to package-rate billing as well.
We thank you for your understanding of our cancellation policy.
Insurance Questions and/or Superbills:
- We are an out-of-network provider, meaning that we do not accept insurance.
- Clients are expected to pay in full for each session.
- We are able to provide you with an insurance receipt (“superbill”) that has the insurance codes for your sessions listed.
- A superbill can be requested only once per month.
- You can then submit this superbill to your insurance on your own accord to seek reimbursement.