Experienced & Licensed SLPs for Schools
Speech Therapy for Schools
School districts are required to provide special education services and remain in compliance for an increasingly diverse population of students.
Due to increasing demands coupled with a shortage of qualified speech and language pathologists, districts are finding telepractice an effective method for delivering services.
Therapy Works Together offers a cost effective solution to schools by providing qualified and experienced SLPs for long term, short term shortages.
How Therapy Works Together Helps Schools:
- All clinicians are ASHA Certified and licensed in their home state and as the state they are providing service in.
- A management level team member is your direct contact for any issues that come up
- Coverage is available for short and long term needs as well as leaves of absence
- Individualized therapy, group therapy sessions, screenings and standardized evaluations are provided
- Case management and attendance at individual educational meetings
- Submitting required documentation in district portals
- Providing quality services to students with autism spectrum disorder, stuttering, voice, reading comprehension, learning disabilities and social pragmatic disorders
Why Choose Therapy Works Together for Your School:
- The relationship we have with our schools and administration matters to us
- Our Clinical Director, Michelle Moyal, is your contact person for any issues that may arise
- We have connections with the most experienced SLPs in teletherapy. Our SLPs have an average of 10 years of experience as therapists and over 5 years of experience as teletherapists
- We care about the quality of service your students receive and staying in compliance
A team of certified speech therapists online who are experts in your needs.
Our licensed and certified speech therapists can help with speech or language issues for kids and adults, stuttering, social skills, articulation issues and more. With Therapy Works Together, you get the same high quality and expertise in online speech therapy as with face to face therapy, but with the convenience and affordability you want.